Fucking my Female Lecturer - Best Sex Ever

Fucking my Female Lecturer - Best Sex Ever



Dr. Ighodalo hates me. She always picks on me in class; always had her nose in my business from the first day she entered that class. It didn’t matter where I sat in class, she always singled me out for one comment or another. The worst is when I commit the mortal sin of coming late to class.

“Did your alarm fail Mr. Daniel? Should we send a brass band to wake you every morning?”

“No ma’am.”

“At my age, I still get up at 4 am in the morning. If you wish to be in my class, you must arrive on time.”

“But ma…..”

“Stay out Mr. Daniel”

I wandered the hallways, free. I didn’t mind being sent out of the class, Philosophy is pretty boring anyways. My only regret is that I will miss watching Dr. Ighodalo parade her large ass up and down the lecture hall. 

The sight her large breasts packed in a tight top gave me joy. She only had to bend down in class to let those beauties break free of their flimsy prison. Her hour glass figure was too hot for a woman of her age. Watching her was the highlight of every philosophy class.

“Danny?”

I turned around to see Amara, the Theater major student, walking towards me. My cock twitched. Which virile cock wouldn’t smile at the sight of the belle of the Theater and film studies department? 

Walking in that regular bouncy way, her twin towers pushed forward like fore-runners, I knew the ass intimately and could imagine the sight from the back. Amara probably has the best ass in the whole faculty, nice pert ass that straddled the point between big and just enough. I hugged her, making sure to get a load of her softness.  

“What are you doing tonight?” she asked

“I will gladly do you baby?”

She smiled. “I will be waiting”

“I won’t disappoint.”

Amara walked away as Dr. Ighodalo emerged from the lecture hall, I didn’t know which ass I should cast eyes on at that point.

“Mr. Daniel, see me after lectures today.” Dr. Ighodalo said.





‘Yes ma’am” I replied, watching her walk away, her ass swinging seductively as she went.

There were a few graduate students queued up at Dr. Ighodalo’s door when I got there at 4pm. I waited, thoughts of Amara and her luscious ass clouding my tired brains as I wondered what the woman wanted. Probably to preach seriousness again. 

Time was flying away, the hallways were already deserted, and most students were either sleeping off the effects of the tasking day or balls deep in some sweet pussy. The last of the grad students came out of the office and I walked in, wearing my most innocent face.

“Good evening ma’am”

“Troublemaker. Take this key and place these toilet papers in each of the toilet stalls in the staff restroom.”

I picked up the keys and walked to the staff restroom, all the while wondering if this was why she had called me to her office. “To place toilet papers in toilets stalls? WTF?”  As I placed the last roll of tissue paper, the main toilet door opened and closed gently. I made to come out quickly from the store but the figure of Dr. Ighodalo appeared at the small doorway.

“I see you are done.” She smiled.

“Yes ma’am”

“Good job” She replied, pulling at the slender strap of her satin top. She had left her suit jacket in the office. My eyes were locked on those mounds, my dick rising with the dirty thoughts swirling round my head. I had to get out of here. As I made to pass beside her, she grabbed me squarely by my erect cock.

“I know you want this as much as I do Danny boy, look how hard you are”

“Ma….” I stammered.

“Stick your hand in me and feel my wetness. Feel how ready I am for you.” She took my hand as she spoke, guiding me to her orifice which was dripping like a lose water tap. I rubbed the top of her clit, slipping a finger into her opening. She gasped as my finger found a home inside her. My head was still trying to understand what was going on when she knelt and took my cock into her mouth, sucking at the tip, slurping all over my length, sending tongues of pleasure up my spine.

“Oh god”

“There is no god young man, now fuck me!” she said, bending over and placing her hand over the closed toilet bowl. I grabbed unto her ass, holding firmly as I slid quickly into her dripping pussy. my thrusts were quick and delicious, her ass clapping to each hard thrust, she held her moans in her throat, letting very small sighs of satisfaction escape her mouth. 

I pulled her up and turned her around, hungry for her big breasts. I pushed her against the wall of the stall and bent to suckle on her taut nipples while my fingers rubbed at her clit. I slid into her pussy again, she was clean-shaven, smooth. 

As I slammed into her I worked her nipples with my finger. She came with a satisfied sigh and bent down to slurp all over my cock, sucking hard on it until I burst my load inside her mouth.

“That was an A performance Mr. Daniel.”

I smiled. Amara was waiting for me.


CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AFRICAN SEX STORIES

Wenogetjob.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram