Hot SEX with the Pastor on his Matrimonial Bed


How my Pastor fucked me on his Matrimonial Bed

I sat at the back of the church watching the whole church service unfold. True, I did not understand most of what was said or done but I understood beauty and that preacher was so damn fine! A pity he is in the wrong profession.

I turned to my right, my husband was hanging on the pastor’s words, his eyes glued to the lectern. Why doesn’t he ever give me such riveted attention? Two minutes everything burst and he will sit by the side and read dank newspapers, ignoring me for the rest of the night like I had made him cum so quickly.

I turned my attention to the pastor who was making pronouncements at this time. His fair face and well-kept beards had me creaming my pants, I wanted him inside me so badly. He was so energetic, no way would he be dull in bed. It’s been so long since I got some virile meat in my pussy and I craved one right there in church. My hand began to climb up my sides. Shit! Who touches herself in church?



After service, he stood at the door exchanging pleasantries with the congregation. My husband paused to exchange brief words with him.

“It was a wonderful service, the lord really ministered to us through you.”

“I am glad you are leaving with a deposit today Chief Horace”

“You met my new wife last week?”

“Oh yes, the lovely Mrs. Ella. I hope you enjoyed the service with us today?”

Looking at his pretty face, I wondered how to let him know I needed my own deposit poured into me directly by infusion, how do I tell him I want something more immersive? I settled for the obvious story.

“It was a wonderful service pastor.”

“I am glad you enjoyed it.” He said and turned to talk to another member of the congregation.

“Pastor.” My husband called out to him

“Yes, chief?”

“I will send my wife to you tomorrow with a package.”

“Ahn-ahn, chief chief! Thank you so much for all you do.”

*******************
I drove down to the church on Monday to deliver the large envelope my two minutes husband had left before he headed off to work. I wore a light floral gown that hugged my body and enhanced my ass. This pastor isn’t allowed to pepper me alone, I am returning fire for fire.

“Madam, you are looking gorgeous. Chief is doing a great job.”

“Thank you pastor, I am glad you noticed.”

I bent to place the fat envelope on his table making sure he got a good peep at my goods. I watched his face color, the redness creeping to his cheeks. He adjusted gently in his seat and I knew I have gotten a good punch in.

“Pastor?” I called

“Erm, yes, you must thank the chief for the goods…I mean the gift”

I couldn’t let this opportunity slip, I can’t just hope on another night of bland sex to sate the demon between my legs. I walked over to his chair and pulled gently on his tie.

“You are so handsome, why God is trying to cheat us all” I quizzed

“How do you mean?”

“He already has lots of people working for him, why can’t he leave you for us?”

He chuckled, stood and made to guide me towards the door. I planted a kiss squarely on his mouth. He pulled back in surprise, searched my face for a few seconds, then kissed me back with some urgency. His tongue roamed the depth of my mouth, seeking sweetness, leaving some sweetness.

“Come with me!” He said pulling me along with him. We climbed the stairs up to a large bedroom with a large bed in it.

“Where is your wife?” I asked

“She travelled with the kids” He replied as he tugged at my dress. I let it slip unto the floor. His clothes already lay in a heap. I watched his cock throbbing in the light. He was handsome all round and I wondered again why God had to take this one and leave two minute men. I knelt before him and took his whole length into my mouth, all of him.

He grabbed my head and face fucked me, muttering to himself all the time. I kissed and sucked his beautiful cock, this cock that looked ready to drive me into a new dimension. 

He came in my mouth, his muttering increasing as he shot his load.
He bent me over the bed and lay on his back under me, grabbing my thighs with his hands he went to work on my pussy, sucking on my large pussy lips, drinking in my juice, his tongue slipping in and out of my hole.

When I came all over his face, he sucked even harder, gathering all the pussy juice, allowing nothing to waste. When he got off the floor, his cock was rigid, he pushed me unto the bed and mounted me, missionary style, thrusting without rhythm, hitting my pussy till I felt my legs shake.

He pushed me to my side and slid into me from the back, hitting my pussy with a force I haven’t felt in a long time. When he came, he was muttering again to himself, words I couldn’t quite get. He slipped out after he came and stuck his finger into me, finger fucking my wet pussy until I came all over his anointed fingers.


Wenogetjob.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram