PART 2: Wife Caught Me Fucking Housemaid, See What She Did



Wife Caught Me Fucking Housemaid, See What She Did


I love ass, not the strong, unyielding blocks of fat you see flying around. No. I like these ones that feel like slices of heaven, the type that makes you feel like an angel is carrying you into the vaunted halls of Valhalla. Like the type of ass on Bukky. Where did Jane find this piece of heavenly goodness? Kai!

We were in the sitting room, my head wrapped tightly between Bukky’s thighs as I ponder on this singular piece of good luck that the good spirits threw my way. Of course it will turn bad very quickly when Jane finally catches us.

She will probably soak my dick in hot water and put pepper between Bukky’s legs. I hope she never finds out. We’ve been smart so far, fucking only when she is at work. 

It’s been weeks already and Jane doesn’t suspect a thing.
“Fuck me!” Bukky said.

“You have to say please.”

“Please sir, fuck your little maid”

“Get on your knees!”

She knelt down, placed her head at the foot of the living room couch, her ass tilted up in an obvious prayer for invasion. I have never learnt to resist a tilted ass, I wasn’t going to begin now.

A contented sigh escaped her lips as I plunged into her. She was screaming with each thrust of my fleshy cock, her body shivering from all the pleasure. I bent over her and grabbed at a boob, slowing my rhythm, tilting to hit her pussy from the side.

I didn’t have to cover her mouth today, I wanted to hear the music of her moans. Jane had called earlier to say she would be taking up a second shift at the hospital where she worked.






I pulled Bukky off the floor and pushed her to the wall, her ass plastered hard against the wall, I slid into her again, a quick salvo of hard thrusts had her yelling and shaking as her first orgasm hit her. I bent to drink up the pussy juice, sucking and running my face all over her watery wetness. I heard the door slam and swiveled on my toes quickly.

“What the fuck is going on here?”

Jane was standing at the door, her mouth agape. My worst nightmare was playing out before my eyes.

“Demola, what is this?”

“Madam, I am…”

“Shut up!” My wife screamed at the maid. “Demola”

“It was the devil honey, I swear!”

I have always thought I could use words better than most, I couldn’t believe this lame cliché came out of my mouth. She walked towards me slowly, bouncing with each step, her eyes fiery. For some reason I couldn’t move, I stood like a statue and watched the tornado coming at me. I half expected a slap, or balled fists hitting my chest, it was none of that. She grabbed my dick in one quick motion and jerked.

“Ahhhhh, I’m dead”

“This is the devil huh?” she pulled on it as she asked the question, I was nodding my head quickly, like a tree assailed by the wind. “Come here!” Jane screamed at Bukky, who ran over, wringing her hands in contrition.

“Madam, I am sorry na devil work”

“Kneel down you dirty oaf” Jane commanded. Bukky knelt, her hands still joined together in supplication. I knew Jane was brutal, I pitied Bukky, her face was about to be reconfigured by my irate wife.

Jane pulled up her hospital gown in one swift motion to reveal a clean shaven pussy.

“Clean that up you bitch!” She commanded Bukky. My eyes opened wide in surprise. 

‘What is going on here?’ my head queried. I felt her vice grip on my dick loosen, she was running her hand up and down my shaft in a slow sensuous movement. “Kiss me baby” She said. 

I hesitated for a moment, still a little dazed, then, I kissed her, allowing my tongue to roam her mouth while Bukky’s tongue rolled around her cunt. She moaned with the overwhelming pleasure, I moved my hand up and gently squeezed her breast, jerking the buttons of her coverall free to get at her nipples. Her body began to shake as her orgasm hit.

“I want to see you fuck her, but first, I want you to fill me up with you fresh meat” Jane said, her eyes glinting mischievously. She shrugged off her dress and lay spread-eagled on the couch. I slid in, thrusting gently, making smooth circles over her cunt, then I hit faster as her moans spurred me on.

“Sit on my face, I want to taste you” She said to Bukky who stood to the side, sliding a finger in and out of her pussy. Bukky sat on my wife’s face, her back to me. I was looking at her ass as I hit Jane’s cunt, Jane’s leg began to shake as a second orgasm hit her. I came hard, spitting my load into Jane, thinking to myself that this night had only just begun.

THE END:





Wenogetjob.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram